Toyota Service in St-Eustache (Near Laval and Terrebonne)
Why Toyota Saint-Eustache? -Certified technicians with an average of 20 years of experience -Our technicians are always on training for new technologies and updates -35 years of experience in service -Confortable waiting room -Free coffee -Free Wifi - 4 years/40 000km warranty on parts and labor
For your health and safety, several measures are in place.
Our team follows a procedure for each of our clients.
UPON YOUR ARRIVAL
- We validate that you have a service appointment or a part need.
If so, we invite you to disinfect your hands and your keys, and to present yourself in front of the office of an available consultant or at the parts counter.
If not, we invite you to make an appointment by telephone or through the Toyota Saint-Eustache website.
- The advisor will open the work order and inform you to sit down, without moving afterwards and without changing chairs until the work on your vehicle is completed.
- We disinfect your keys a second time and deposit them with the work order in the bin provided for this purpose.
- The receptionist will take care of disinfecting all common areas in the service and parts department.
- The technician retrieves the keys and the work order;
- He disinfects all frequently touched surfaces of the vehicle by the customer, including keys, door handles, steering wheel, shift lever, touch screen, accessories, trunk handle, plastic bags for tires, etc.;
- He enters the vehicle into the garage and washes his hands;
- Technicians wear gloves when using common tools and clean them after each use;
- He performs the work;
- Removes and discards gloves when finished. Then he washes his hands;
- The technician parks the vehicle, hands over the keys and work order to the designated person;
- Finally, he washes his hands before repeating the procedure for the next vehicle.
Toyota Rent vehicles - 29.95$/day
Brake cleaning starting from 156,50$
Let us wash your car, starting from 29,95$
Tire installation, starting from 67,95$
It looks like you are using a deprecated browser, which might encounter problems properly displaying this site. For the best browsing experience, we recommend switching to Google Chrome.